Due to very popular demand, we will be hosting a repeat session of our SWEbinar…CSW Review (chapters 1 & 2) with “Miss Jane” Nickles!
- Monday, February 17th
- 2:00 pm Central Time
- Click here to logon!
- Be sure and join early to secure your place – our web platform can only hold 100 attendees and our first session filled up fast!
This SWEbinar will be a repeat of the event we had on Wednesday, Feb 12:
- Join Jane Nickles, SWE’s Director of Education, for a CSW Review Session covering chapters 1 & 2 in the Study Guide. For best results, read the chapters ahead of time, come prepared with questions and comments, and get ready to learn!
- Suggested drink-along beverage: Tavel for those on the East Coast, Diet Coke for those in the Central Time Zone, and Coffee for those out West. Cheers!
- You don’t need to register in advance, just join the classroom at the designated time!
- On Monday, February 17, 2:00 pm (Central Time) Click here to join the session
- When joining the session, click on “enter as a guest,” type in your name or nickname, and join us!
If you’ve never attended an Adobe Connect webinar before, you might want to click on the session link ahead of time to check out the system requirements. Most likely, you won’t need any additional downloads, but if you plan to use a mobile device you may get better reception by using the Adobe Connect App (its free).
Click here for our current schedule of SWEbinars.
If you have any questions, please contact Jane Nickles: email@example.com
Click here to return to the SWE Website.