This coming Tuesday evening, October 18th, at 7:00 pm central time, we are pleased to offer the second in our series of taste-along SWEbinars: The Many Faces of Valpolicella: A Taste-Along Webinar, presented by Jane A. Nickles, CSE, CWE.
Grab yourself four bottles (Valpolicella, Valpolicella Ripasso, Amarone della Valpolicella, and Recioto della Valpolicella) and join us for a tour through the history, the grapes, the DOCs and DOCGs, production methods, and styles of Valpolicella! If you don’t have the wines (or don’t feel like tasting), join us anyway as this session is sure to be both educational and entertaining!
Here are the four wines (a “grocery list” of sorts) that we will study (and taste) during the session:
- Valpolicella (Jane will be tasting Sartori di Verona Estate Collection Valpolicella Classico Superiore DOC 2012)
- Valpolicella Ripasso (Jane will be tasting Bolla Valpolicella Ripasso Classico Superiore DOC 2012)
- Amarone della Valpolicella (Jane wll be tasting Sartori di Verona Corte Brá Amarone della Valpolicella Classico DOCG 2008)
- Recioto della Valpolicella (Jane will be tasting La Salette Recioto della Valpolicella Classico “Pergole Vece” DOCG 2011)
Click here to download the session handout: the-many-faces-of-valpolicella-handout
Note: This session will be repeated on Saturday, October 29th at 10:00 am central time.
Login Instructions: At the appointed time, just click on this link: Tuesday evening, October 18th – 7:00 pm central time: The Many Faces of Valpolicella. Link will go “live” on or before October 17th. There is no need to register in advance.
When the SWE Adobe Connect homepage appears, click on “enter as a guest,” type in your name, and click “enter room.” Remember that each session is limited to 100 attendees, and that several of our past sessions have reached capacity. We are hoping to avoid this issue in the future by offering more SWEbinars, but it is still a good idea to log on early!
- If you have never attended an Adobe Connect event before, it is also a good idea to test your connection ahead of time (just click on the link).
- If you are having any trouble with your Adobe Connect connection, please see our SWEbinar Trouble-shooting page. If you have any questions, please contact Jane Nickles: email@example.com
SWE’s SWEbinar series is unique in that it is offered free-of-charge, and open to the public! We also try to accommodate all schedules by offering sessions on weekdays and weekends, as well as daytime and evening hours. Sessions last for about one hour, and are live, interactive events. If you have a topic you would like to see addressed, or a time-of-day that would work for you, please let our Director of Education, Jane A. Nickles know via email at firstname.lastname@example.org