The 2017 CSW Study Guide and Workbook are now in stock and shipping from the SWE Home Office.
Online Prep Course: Our instructor-led next CSW Online Prep Course is scheduled to begin in January 2018. This class will use the 2017 version of the XSW Study Guide and Workbook. The aim of the prep course is to get attendees “as prepared as humanly possible” for a successful sitting of the CSW Exam. Online prep courses are available, free-of-charge, to Professional members of SWE who have a valid CSW Exam attendance credit.
Exam Deadlines: The CSW exam based on the 2017 Study Guide is now available at Pearson Vue testing centers and will be available until further notice (exam availability is based upon the release date of the study guides). The exam based on the 2015 Study Guide is scheduled to expire at the end of 2017 – for most Pearson Vue testing centers the last day of availability will be December 31, 2017.
Errata for the 2017 CSW Study Guide:
- On page 129, in table 9-8 (Languedoc-Roussillion Appellations), the “dot”for the Crémant de Limoux AOC should be under the heading of “Sparkling” rather than “red.”
- On page 136 of the CSW 2017 study guide, in the last paragraph on the left-hand side, in the second sentence, it reads “Corvina is considered to be the quality grape of the four,” – this should read “the quality grape of the three.”
- On page 162, Priorato DOCa should be included in table 11.4 (in the section on Catalonia)
- On page 192 – in the section on Croatia, it should read that the inland region—Kontinentalna Hrvatska—stretches eastward or over 150 miles (240 km).
- On page 193, in the bullet point for Teraselor Dunarii (Danube Terraces): it should read that the region is located in the far east of the country where the Danube River meets the Black Sea
- On page 269 of the CSW 2107 study guide, in the first paragraph under the heading “History” – it notes that the Daizenji Temple is located in the present-day Fukuoka Prefecture; this should read “the present-day Yamanashi Prefecture.”
If you have any questions regarding the CSW Study Guides or Exams, please contact our Director of Education at email@example.com