Every month, we offer an end-of-the-month quiz – with prizes, of course. Quiz questions cover the educational material posted to Wine, Wit, and Wisdom for the month. This month’s quiz actually covers our March 2014 posts and has 10 questions. Everything you need to know to pass the quiz is here on our blog!
This month, our prize will be a copy of our newly-released CSW Workbook- hot off the press and in all of its full-color glory!
To refresh your memory, our posts for the month of March were:
- Modern Wines from Ancient Santorini (March 4)
- “Dr. Zwack, das ist ein Unicum! (March 12)
- The W.O. Shuffle (March 16)
- Spain Takes the Lead? (March 19)
- Glass and Bottle of Suze (March 25)
- All of Vienna in One Glass (March 27)
- The Winds of Wine – The Roaring 40′s (March 31)
Everyone who takes and passes the quiz with 100% of the questions correct by April 10, 2014 (midnight CST) will have their names put into a drawing for the prize! You can take the quiz over and over again if you like…it’s all about the education!
The winners will be notified via email on April 11! Click here for a link to the quiz.
If you have any questions, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Update: Our March contest winner is Danielle G. of San Diego, California! Congrats, Danielle!