Every month, we offer an end-of-the-month quiz – with prizes, of course. Quiz questions cover the educational material posted to Wine, Wit, and Wisdom for the month. This month’s quiz actually covers two months and has 15 questions that cover the topics and information included in our posts for the months of January and February, 2014. Everything you need to know to pass the quiz is here on our blog!
This month, in honor of our soon-to-be-released CSW Workbook, we will be offering FIVE PRIZES, which will be (of course) a copy of said workbook - hot off the presses and in all of its full-color glory!
To refresh your memory, our posts for the months of January and February 2014 were:
- Is that Kona in your Coffee? (January 4)
- It’s Official: Cabernet is King! (January 6)
- Onward to the Okanagan (January 12)
- Move Over Big Gulp…Riedel’s in Town! (January 16)
- Turbiana, is it Trebbiano or Not? (January 23)
- Noble Rot…Ale??? (January 27, 2013)
- Of Roads and Négrette (February 2)
- “It is in fair Verona that we lay our scene…” (February 6)
- Plymouth Gin (February 11)
Everyone who takes and passes the quiz with 100% of the questions correct by March 10, 2013 (midnight CST) will have their names put into a drawing for the prize! You can take the quiz over and over again if you like…it’s all about the education!
The winners will be notified via email on March 11! Click here for a link to the quiz.
If you have any questions, contact us at: email@example.com .
The CSW Workbook will be available for purchase as of March 10, 2014. Click here for a link to the SWE Website’s Catalog and Store.