As part of our ongoing series of CSW-prep SWEbinars, we are offering a very special session in August titled “The Insider’s Guide to the CSW.” If you are currently pursuing the CSW Certification, or considering the CSW as your next stage of professional development, this session is for you!
This online workshop will cover all aspects of the CSW, including what the test covers, how difficult the test is, what type of questions to expect, the resources available to students, and how long SWE recommends for study before sitting the exam. This session is led by Jane A. Nickles, CSS, CWE (SWE’s Director of Education). You will have a chance to ask any and all questions about the CSW – she’ll answer just about any questions save for “what are the answers?”
This session, led by Gary Spadafore, CSS, CWE, is sure to be fascinating for CSS students and fans of spirits alike! Join us to learn about distiller’s beer, feints, washbacks, and reflux – and definitely join us if you are a CSS aspirant who doesn’t know those terms!
SWE’s SWEbinar series is unique in that it is offered free-of-charge, and open to the public! We also try to accomodate all schedules by offering sessions on weekdays and weekends, as well as daytime and evening hours. If you have a topic you would like to see addressed, or a time-of-day that would work for you, please let our Director of Education, Jane A. Nickles, know via email at email@example.com
Login Instructions: At the appointed time, just click on the link. There is no need to register in advance. Links will be attached to the date and time announcement of each session in the list below and will go “live” a few days before the scheduled date.
When the SWE Adobe Connect homepage appears, click on “enter as a guest,” type in your name, and click “enter room.” Remember that each session is limited to 100 attendees, and that several of our past sessions have reached capacity. We are hoping to avoid this issue in the future by offering more SWEbinars, but its still a good idea to log on early!
- If you have never attended an Adobe Connect event before, it is also a good idea to test your connection ahead of time (just click on the link).
- Saturday, August 2, 10:00 am central time – Insider’s Guide to the CSW Exam: hosted by Jane A. Nickles, CSS, CWE
- Monday, August 4, 7:00 pm central time – Insider’s Guide to the CSW Exam: hosted by Jane A. Nickles, CSS, CWE
- Friday, August 22, 12 Noon central time – Insider’s Guide to the CSW Exam: hosted by Jane A. Nickles, CSS, CWE
- Friday, August 29, 12 Noon central time – CSS Chapter One – Spirit Production: hosted by Gary Spadafore, CSS, CWE
If you have any questions, please contact Jane Nickles: firstname.lastname@example.org